If you know me even just a little bit, you know that I focus on the positive around 99% of the time. With this post I wanted to officially close 2014 and welcome 2015.
2014 was an exceptional year for me since my publishing business really took off. Let’s do it, let’s look at it in depth:
- I published 8 children’s books (Maya & Filippo Series).
- Almost all of my books are best-sellers in their categories.
- I received 5 awards for my children’s books.
- I know how to tap into the power of Goodreads to build my author platform.
- I built a mailing list of thousands of readers who are now actively participating in my new book launches.
These are some major accomplishments and yet I know that 2015 will be even better! How do I know that?
- I have a really good feeling about 2015!
- I am now negotiating a really BIG contract!
- I will be creating several custom-made books for huge retailers.
- I will be publishing at least one new book every 30 days! (They are all written and in different stages of preparation).
- I am the author marketing maven for a big organization.
“Good for her,” you say but “what’s in it for me?”
Readers, you’re welcome to become part of my inside circle, participate in my book launches, get free review copies and win prizes. Download your first free book here and you’ll be part of the family!
Authors, I built a dedicated website for authors, where I explain how I accomplished all the above!
Here’s to 2015! A year of joy!
And here’s 2014, this time in pictures:
[2015 image credit: P. Młodożeniec]